Friday 16 August 2013

Ohana

Hey there

A while back I watched this video and found it so inspirational. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx0EtPqDwqk

This man loved his mother so much but didn't tell her until she was on her death bed. I think we can learn so much from this. 











We all take so many things for granted. Our families would do anything for us, but do we ever thank them for just being there? Our parents who go through so much just to raise us, suffering from boring jobs to maybe give us a better childhood compared to what they had. I know my parents have, they both came from poor backgrounds with only enough money to buy an outfit per year. My dad was born with six sisters and slept in the kitchen. From the time he was 18 he worked and worked until he got to the success he has nowadays. All for what? All for me, my brother and my sister. 

Yes, we are teenagers, we fight with our parents and yell 'I hate you' when they don't let us do what we want. They just care about us and don't want us to make stupid choices. We all love our family, no matter what, so don't take them for granted. Appreciate what you've been given. So, the next time you want to fight with them, stop and think about the things they have done for you. Learn from the mistakes of the man in the video. Say 'I love you' and tell your family what they mean to you before it's too late.















They are the people who will always love you, no matter what. 

Beautiful dreamer 
xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment