Tuesday 6 August 2013

All around the world

Hey there,

Recently I went on holiday to Bali (which is a beautiful island that belongs to Indonesia).  Everything about it was SO different from where I live. Different is good. Yes, I would say Bali belongs in the third world country zone. You grow crops in your garden, you eat it. You buy bricks, build your own house and live in it. But in a way that makes everything simple. I've remembered this quote ever since I heard it.
























I love that their life style depends on hard work. In the back of gardens are patches of vegetables. There are paddy fields everywhere. Which are truly beautiful, but some people would just look at it and say it’s just grass..! Well no, I think it's a lot more, it’s food, energy, dependence, hard work and to sum it all up, it's exquisite.



















Before, I said I wanted to enjoy the little things, and that's exactly what I did. One night I went to watch the sunset by the ocean with the ones I love, my family, it's one of the prettiest things I've ever seen. I would say watching the sunset is a safe haven for me. Please, next time you have that chance, go see it. It is captivating. 

There were SO many moments on this holiday I enjoyed, which made me realise. I've been to many places and I'm only 15. But the thing is there are so many cities, cultures, tourist attractions yet to explore. And I want to see them ALL. I guess what I'm trying to say is everywhere you go you will find beauty, whether it's in architecture, the natural landscape, a piece of the past, maybe even a single flower. This world is a beautiful gift so be mesmerised and appreciate the wonders it shows. 






























Beautiful dreamer 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment