Wednesday 12 February 2014

Be YOU.

Hey there, 

Have you ever felt like you don't fit in? Well I have, when I moved school that was exactly how I felt. I stood out, I was the 'new girl' who turned up in the wrong class, who was shy and quiet and I didn't know what to do. I remember it was a scary experience and I felt so alone that I would want to cry. But it is fine now, I've made amazing friends who I love and I'm happy. Situations like that are always hard, when you don't know anyone and everything seems different and new. My advice would be to be you, stay strong and be confident. However hard things get...
















To fit in, people think they have to look or act a certain way. Especially in high school, where girls are crazy bitches (yepp...in most cases haha) and popularity is a (dumb) contest. Where to fit in you are expected to be pretty, and have long hair, and perfect skin, and be stick thin ect. All of these expectations are STUPID. As we all know, everyone is different. There is so much variation and no one has the same personality or looks exactly the same (not even twins). We should embrace these differences, we should not try to fit in but instead try to stand out. 




















So, don't throw your personality away to fit in, be the cow in a herd of sheep. Be different and be as weird as you want. And love every second of it because you are you and you can be nothing more or nothing less. Which is beautiful because this makes each and every one of us in this world unique. 

















Start doing what you want to do and don't try to be 'perfect' try to be perfectly you. Don't let all the expectations of society suffocate you, just breath. Learn to love your body, personality, differences and imperfections. Just learn to love yourself. Look in the mirror and compliment yourself, even your flaws. Remember you are good enough and don't let anyone tell you other wise. People will judge you for no reason, don't let it get to you because it says more about them than it does about you. Embrace you. 























Beautiful Dreamer 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment