Monday 9 December 2013

Be Beautiful

Hey there, 

Being a girl is really hard because we are naturally insecure and self conscious. But u can slowly learn to accept yourself and accept your flaws. Truly it's possible because I am proud to say I think I'm beautiful and I love myself. It did take time but I got there eventually. 

















Firstly, you have to know every flaw about yourself and then find the good from the bad. Be perfectly imperfect. For example, I'm Asian (well Chinese if u want to be specific) so I have really tiny eyes, before I hated them, because they are so small and it's not a good look. But now I love them because they are so different compared to other people and they make me stand out. Some people may make a racist comment but I don't care because I accept my eyes are small but there's nothing wrong with that.











Secondly, you should change anything that can be if you're unhappy with it (NO plastic surgery). Change is good, it's different and may take a while to get used to but we adapt to it. This will instantly make you feel more comfortable with yourself. 




Thirdly, you have to believe. This one is the hardest by far. At first I would look in the mirror and say I'm pretty but I didn't actually think that at all. I just kept telling myself flaws make you who you are, they make you beautiful. And slowly I did start to believe. It's not actually about being stunning or whatever, it's about accepting who you are and knowing that you are happy with yourself, and that makes you the most beautiful person ever. 


Finally, there are nasty people in this world who will constantly try to knock you down with their words like weapons. You're best chance of survival is to fight back with a award winning smile and a shrug that tells them you don't care. It doesn't matter what they think of you, it only matters what you think of yourself. How are u supposed to feel amazing if you care what the haters say? 





Just DON'T ever compare yourself to other girls, because thinking she's so much prettier or she's got everything I don't have is just pathetic, and will only make you feel worse. We are all different so embrace it. 


It's all up to u, it's a metal game. Do this for yourself, compliment yourself, be confident and smile. The key is to be yourself, to accept your own skin and that's what makes you beautiful. 


Beautiful Dreamer
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment