Friday 28 June 2013

I WANT....

Hey there,

I decided a while back, on New Year's Day to be precise, to live life very every minute. I want everyone to realise how wonderful life really is! I read this book called that boy (amazing book), there was a quote in it which is:

'do human begins ever realise life while they live it every every minute?'

This got me thinking I WANT to live life realising the wonders of it! I WANT to enjoy the little things like sunsets, parties, telling jokes, friends, family and the lists goes on and on. I DON'T want to be 80 and regret what I did. I WANT to reminisce on the good times, memories, even sad beautiful ones! I WANT to capture important marvellous moments! To dance in the rain and not wait for the storm to pass




















I WANT to smell the roses.

















To be carefree and HAPPY. To feel pretty, it doesn't matter if I am or not! I WANT to have my heartbroken and cry until I run out of tears. I want love! Every girl's dream, but I guess I will have to be patient and wait for my Prince Charming. I WANT to take chances, sing loud, scream from rooftops! Make terrible decision but learn from them! To be stupid and random! To tell the truth and travel the world. Those are just some of the things I want. 

But the most important thing I want is for all you people reading this weather it is only 1 person. To want the same, to realise they want to live life every every minute and not waste time. Always remember  

No comments:

Post a Comment